Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home

I've had three days pretty much entirely away from my kids.
Friday was spent at an eye doctor appointment.
Saturday until this afternoon Trevor and I drove to Calgary for a wedding and spent the night at my sister and brother in-law's house.
The kids stayed with my parents.
While it was a strangely nice break it was even nicer to be home. As we were driving back there was a little bit of wistfulness at the taste of the freedom we'd had before kids.
Then I walked in my parents door and the smiles and joy that greeted me totally eliminated any of that. I cuddled and hugged both Sierra and Sawyer and knew that life was exactly as it should be and as I wanted it to be.

No comments:

 

Text