Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Party Time

I love a party.
I love to celebrate.
I take after my Opa that way.
I don't care who or what we're celebrating I love any excuse for a party.
Not a bring-a-keg-in-and-invite-the-whole-town-to-get-sloshed kind of party but a more civilized, calm kind of party.

My birthday was on September 25 and in my family birthdays last a week. On my actual birthday Trevor and I went out for dinner and then this past Friday we had some friends over for a gourmet pizza party.
It was so much fun to plan and prepare and we had a grand time. Trevor and I made the dough and sauce from scratch and assembled the pizza's ourselves.
We ate:
Caesar Salad
Three Cheese (Parmesan, Mozzarella and Gorgonzola) Spinach Pizza
Calebrese Potato Provolone Pizza
Mushroom Fontina Pizza




Chardonnay White and Chianti Red to compliment.

Of course cake - a decadent homemade one from a friend - for dessert!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Mm! Such a delightful post! It made my mouth watery. I am already looking at a lot of delicious food these days because I am preparing a menu for my husband’s birthday party. I have booked one of his favorite venues in Los Angeles and my food list is almost ready.

 

Text