Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2010

stuff

I have pretty much run out of things to blog about, it's been a fun challenging month of blogging but I'm glad it is nearly done!

I was at the ophthalmologist yesterday and fully expected a second needle-in-the-eye venture. Doc said no, not needed! I went home happy.

My dad had the day off so he drove me the 2+ hours and we had a great time hanging out and talking. My dad and I are rarely short of words when we're together. I love my dad and feel very fortunate and thankful for our relationship. It was nice to hang out with him for a change because it's usually my mom I chat with. That happens simply because it's a mother/daughter thing.

After my appointment we celebrated by thoroughly enjoying a large hamburger and fries with coke for supper at White Spot.

No comments:

 

Text