Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 1, 2010

Daily

I can't believe I signed up to blog every day for this month of October with NaBloWriMo. Especially since we plan to be away for three weekends, one of which will be a five day weekend. (Is that really a weekend then?)
I'm not sure what kind of posts you are going to get. There will likely be many posts on my kids because, quite frankly, they are a lot more interesting than me and what else is there to my life these days? I may put up random pictures of nothing or talk about the fabulous bottle of wine we drank last weekend.
Truth be told, it is Thursday evening - not quite October - as I type, and I have a least one more post ready and waiting to be revealed, and many others on the forefront of my mind. So I'm optimistic regarding the success of this venture. I'm also spooning a bowl of Lipton chicken noodle soup into my mouth. My nose is packed full of snot, my ears are full of cotton balls, and there are knives in my throat. I'm sick. Since it is very likely that my sense of logic is severely compromised, my thoughts of success may disappear into a ball of snotty Kleenex when I'm better.
My parents have the kids, Trevor's out, and I have the house to myself to wallow in my germs. It's quite a downer to have the house entirely to myself for once and not really be able to languish in it.
Anyway, I hope this month doesn't become too monotonous and that you all stay with me!

1 comment:

luvschocolates said...

Hope you feel better soon Carla. It sucks to be sick. Praying for a speedy recovery.

 

Text