Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Me

For fun, how about some random stuff about me?
Okay, here I go:

1. I've been polluting my mind and watching Young and the Restless on and off, here and there for many years. I'm actually at a point where I've been away for awhile and don't know what's going on. Three or four episodes should remedy that..
2. Peanut butter and sliced bananas on toast are my current breakfast obsession.
3. I'm a total coffee snob - no Folgers or Nabob in this household! (To my friends who serve this to us - it's totally okay, I wouldn't drink it if it wasn't okay!) Oh and I don't think Starbucks is the greatest coffee ever invented. I drink it and like it because my city has limited options in few locations.
4. My occupation and training as an optician makes me a high demand employee again. I'm a sought after person these days as my maternity leave is up in two months. I wish it were my husband and not me in this position. I hate making decisions like this. (more details on this another time)
5. I dream of own a small truck. Perhaps that's the redneck in me.
6. I also dream of owning a vacation home. It can be by a local lake or an exotic beach as long as I can get there often.
7. Popcorn is, hands down, the best snack of all time. I could eat it by the boatload.
8. I've only had remotely short hair twice in my life - when I was 9 and when I was 25 (or so). The second time Trevor was so sad that I didn't dare keep it up.
9. I dream of being able to afford matching bras and underwear - many, many sets!
10. I thought watermelon a really bland, uninteresting fruit to eat for the first 29 years of my life, then I got pregnant with Sierra and now my taste buds do a dance when I eat it!

No comments:

 

Text