Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Little Strawberry

I'm not one of those people who is talented, or innovative or motivated enough to whip up a spectacular Halloween costume from random articles such as old T-shirt and a cardboard box. Just when I was thinking I'd have to dredge the back of my brain and root through old clothes to attempt to fashion something for Sierra I found this adorable little strawberry outfit at Children's Place for $15.
I bribed her into keeping the hat on but other than that she loved the outfit. She absolutely refused any makeup and since I hated face makeup myself as a kid I didn't fight her on it. Whatever, she looked cute as is.
I, must say, I was appalled at all the kids that came to my door that had obviously merely threw on some ratty old clothes and a hat, or drew on a mustache and figured they were 'dressed up'. I know it's all about the candy but seriously, put a little bit of effort in people!

Carving the pumpkin in the afternoon.

The costume.


The candy. (she will be sick!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man! she pulled in quite a haul. wow.

and the costume is too cute.

 

Text