Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 1, 2011

1 of 31

I think I'm a sucker for punishment and stress.  
I've signed up for the NaBloWriMo - write a blog post a day for the month of October.  I have so much time these days I thought I'd give myself something to do.  You know, because I've been soooo bored.  
(insert sarcasm)  I have no idea what you're going to read from me or even how successful I'll be but here I go!

While putting away my 4 baskets of clean laundry this morning - a job I really dislike by the way.  I don't mind sorting or rotating or even folding the laundry but putting it away....sometimes the clean laundry sits folded in the baskets for over a week and then I have to start over.  Anyway, while I was completing this particular task (after only 3 days of sitting in the baskets by the way) I had an idea:
I would like to have a Halloween party.  
I want to invite tons of people, dress up, eat lots of food, and enjoy each other's company.  
I normally really dislike Halloween. I don't know why exactly, but it is generally my least favourite time of year.  Now that I have one kid who is totally into it and another likely to join her - I mean what kid wouldn't like it with all that free candy! - I suppose I should try and enjoy it for a change! 
I do love a good party....

Who would come?

2 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

Hi! Just joined the crazy party and you're the first person I've talked to. I'm a rumbling, rambling ruminator myself, so look forward to getting to know you.

MyBlackPoodles said...

Hello. I enjoyed your post. It brought me back to the day when I hated folding laundry. I still hate it, but there's just a lot less these days.

 

Text