Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thankful

Since it is Canadian Thanksgiving and I'm a Canadian living in Canada being thankful seems appropriate for today.  It's too bad I'm once again doing this later than my cognitive likes.

I'm thankful for modern medicine and our medical system.  Trevor wore his wedding ring for the first time in eight months today and kept it on!  (for those of you who are new, he was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis this past March)

I am thankful for two healthy active kids.

Family.

Friends.

My house.

Good food to eat.

Pretty normal stuff I know, but it's the normal stuff that so many people don't have and I don't want to take any of it for granted.








No comments:

 

Text