Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Day In The Life Of Me

This time I really was going to post this yesterday, it was typed and everything, why I didn't at the time I don't know.  Anyway, here it is!


It is mid-afternoon and I am very satisfied with my day thus far and what is anticipated to come.
My house is actually clean!  The product of a successful morning and help from my slaves kids.  I know this won't last past breakfast tomorrow but at least I should get until then!

I also had a delightful hour or amid the cleaning playing with my awesome kids.  I entered the fun world of dolls with Sierra while occasionally amusing Sawyer with this toy or that to prevent him from destroying doll-land.

Lunch was a bit of disaster with some melt downs for unknown reasons so I'll push that out of my mind because writing about it will make me shudder.

I had full intentions of getting my workout in this afternoon but since Sawyer officially has my cold he couldn't nap because of congestion and coughing.  Trying to exercise with Sawyer around is simply not possible. 

I snuggled with my kids for a bit of quiet time on the couch instead before showering and getting ready to go out.


Later we are off to the chiropractor and then McDonald's for supper.  It has been ages since we've been to McD's and thought it would be a nice treat.  Sierra loves the Play Place and a "regular" restaurant would be a disaster since Sawyer refuses to sit.  After we've stuffed ourselves with grease and a horrendous amount of calories maybe we'll attempt to work some of it off and take in a little shopping - you know exotic high-end stores like Canadian Tire and Wal-Mart. 

 Then kids to bed and a few precious hours of peace and quiet before we must give in to the necessity of slumber.

Not too exciting, I know, but it was a day and a good one at that.

No comments:

 

Text