Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2008

BPA

Just an update:
Awhile back, I wrote about Bispenol-A, a compound found in most plastic products that is being questioned as to it's potential harm to humans, especially babies. I felt a little dumb and paranoid as I went out and bought glass bottles but I figured that it couldn't hurt.

Last week, the news reported that there is still concern regarding BPA and many major stores are starting to pull any products containing it. Health Canada is considering officially labelling it 'toxic'.
Is this Health Canada simply responding to the media sensationalizing something or is there more to it?

1 comment:

Samantha S said...

I have not heard anything over here in the UK about this, but it sounds rather alarming, maybe I need to look into this a bit more.

 

Text