Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hate money.
I hate that we need it to survive. I hate that we have to work for it to survive. I hate that we need it for certain fun things. I especially hate what it does to my thought processes. It consumes my mind at least twice a month. I hate that I worry about being wise with it. I hate that I worry we won't have enough month to month. I hate thinking about it with every single thing I buy and wondering if it's a good price or practical or necessary or worth it yada yada yada.
Sigh.
That's the way the life is though. And really, I am rather rich compared to a huge portion of the world's population. I've never come close to starving, or ever gone without, or anything like that which gives me the right to be disgruntled. I'll stop complaining now.

No comments:

 

Text