Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Twist

Life is interesting. Last week I ranted about my stresses. I also lamented that there was really nothing I could do about any of it. Why was I worrying then? Deep down I knew it would all work out, but my head wasn't grasping it. Today I feel my mind catching up. Here's the scoop:
Monday afternoon Trevor got scheduled for an interview for a 3 month temporary teaching position, this will take place on the 17th. Then between 5:15 - 5:45p.m. the same day Trevor got called for six subbing jobs over this week and next. (Before that he had only one day booked for this week). Today ended up being his only free day this week...well the phone rang at 7:40a.m. for work! Also, on Monday and Tuesday, while he was at his favourite school (Lethbridge Christian) the kids kept asking him if was going to be the new grade six teacher next year???? There will be a position but nothing has been said about it yet. Then, no I'm not done yet, Trevor called me today and said that his boss from his job of last summer and fall desperately needs people so he can work there when he's not teaching!
I'm pretty sure God was sitting back with a smirk on his face last week and watching me stew down here. Then he decided to stir things up in one area and start proving my heart right - that everything would work out. He didn't just do a little bit he went all out. Now he's laughing. I'm laughing. It really is ridiculous how I worry and let things affect me so much. I know it's just human but I also know that God's in control.
.
"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

No comments:

 

Text