Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm Melting!

Tears. Self-pity. A bit of pouting.
That was me last night. I had a bit of a melt down. I'm a woman, women are emotional. We do these things occasionally.
Why?
Well, it isn't easy getting used this new routine in our household. I literally stand for eight hours at my new job with only minutes of sitting besides my half-hour lunch break. After work I come home to an adorable little girl starving for my attention for the next few hours. Add to that other home duties (although Trevor has been amazing with domestic tasks) and being away for three (two extended time) weekends out of the past five. Then this recent weekend was way busier than I wanted and voila! - my break down.
It didn't last more than ten minutes. It wasn't hysterical or anything either. It was just little bit of "poor me" and "it isn't supposed to be this way!"
I'm okay now. It really isn't too bad and my body will get used to this. Before I know it I hope to be thinking,
"No, Problem!"

No comments:

 

Text