Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2008

4a.m.

It is just after four in the morning and I am obviously not sleeping. I wish I knew why. Maybe the lazy, nap-filled Sunday afternoon ruined my sleep schedule. Maybe it's my feet that won't cool off. Seriously, my feet haven't felt like this since I was pregnant and it's extremely uncomfortable.
I have to work at 8:30 so the hour on the clock and my wide open eyes are not pleasing me. It's especially frustrating for two reasons:
1. I will likely feel groggy tomorrow and we do NOT have time for me to be groggy.
2. I count on my weekends to rejuvenate me for the following week which tires me enough on its own without trying to pack up a house. So now I'm going to start my week off after a bad sleep.

Coffee, and lots of it, may be in order. Then again, that might just start a vicious cycle since I'm rather caffeine sensitive. It effectively keeps me going during the day but it seems to carry over to night too which would paint a similar picture for Tuesday, and then Wednesday....
It's a terrible conundrum.
Now I'm blathering on.
It is, after all, 4 a.m.

No comments:

 

Text