Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Decorations

I love Christmas and Christmas decorating. Nearly everything is a favourite but here are a few that stand out:



I just think this is a pretty ornament (it has "hope" on it in case you can't make it out). I have another one that has "Faith" on the snowflake.


My mom tried to get us kids a collector ornament every year that had some significant representation of that year of our life. The metronome with the mouse signifies my involvement in anything music related and the car was given to me the year I got my driver's license.


This is an actual hollowed out egg with a nativity scene in it. Trevor won this at church when he was a kid for memorizing a whole bunch of Bible verses.

Around eleven yeas ago a collector hockey-player-ornament series was started. One player a year, a notable player such as Wayne Gretzky, was released for five years and then they stopped. Trevor has all five and every year they are proudly and prominently hung on our tree.


We bought this nativity scene first year we were married.

3 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

That egg ornament is awesome. I would be afraid to handle it though. We've had some "incidents" with our tree when my kids were little. Happy decorating!

Arlin said...

Hahahaha... I love the hockey player ornaments! That is so Trevor!

Anonymous said...

i love the snow man. and the hockey players are too funny.

 

Text