Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boot Camp - the morning of Day 10

I just got on the scale and I am down 2 pounds!
Progress is very exciting and extremely motivating.
I've pretty much stuck to eating well so far this week. Yesterday we had taco salad for supper. I have this great recipe that doesn't have chips in it but do you think I could really eat a taco salad without taco chips?
I missed working out yesterday because I had a really bad Sawyer night and desperately needed a nap when the kids napped. I had golf in the evening so no chance to exercise, but between walking the 9 holes and walking with the kids in the morning I did get some activity in.
This weekend shouldn't contain nearly as many bad food temptations as last weekend. I believe Trevor and I are going out for dinner on Friday - so choose something healthy - and we're invited to a wiener roast on Saturday - that will be tricky, there's nothing healthy about a hotdog!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good job! Taco salad is yummy. Have you thought about lite dressing, 2% cheese, lean hamburger and baked Doritos to make it a little healthier?

Keep on goin'!

 

Text