Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Optimism

God always has a knack of speaking to me when I try and wallow in self-pity. The music in church this morning focused on admitting our weaknesses as humans and acknowledging God’s power. The sermon this morning was on hope. It was a really good message. Even through all my rumblings I knew/know my life is pretty good but hearing the pastor’s words helped put things back into perspective. I feel kind of sheepish and put-in-my-place, but also renewed with a more positive attitude.

I’m taking iron pills now and I expect that to help with my energy level. A higher energy level tends to translate into a better mood all around.

I’ve had some sleep.

My mom and I are going to work on getting back into healthier eating which should also improve a variety of things.

Sierra’s been in a fantastic mood and just heaps of extra fun lately. I love her so much!

We had a great two days visiting friends in Calgary. Weddings are such happy events and feeling loved always contributes to a cheerful frame of mind.

I knew my depressing state wouldn’t last long, it generally doesn’t. I’m definitely on the up and up.

No comments:

 

Text