Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The WORST haircut experience EVER!

Normally I love getting my hair cut. I enjoyed being pampered for just a little bit and I walk out feeling pretty. At our church women's banquest our table won gift certificates for hair cuts at a local, reputable salon. Four of us at the table are pretty good friends and we decided to all go together and make an event out of it. Today we went. I have never in my life been treated so rudely in my life! I almost cried. For those of you that know me, I have been in retail for over ten years and have been treated pretty badly on occasion. Yes, it bothers me but I'm able to let it roll off and continue on. I do not know how David and Casa Moda salon stays in business. I was deeply offended by his manner and seriously, would fire him if I was the manager. I wouldn't have been able to say even one of the things he said to me without a reprimand - and there were at least five. He made feel small and dumb. Fortunately the haircut is okay, I think. I'm too mad to look at it objectively. I didn't dare say anything immatediately afterwards because I was fuming and I want to be taken seriously and who know what I would've said. Tomorrow the manager is getting a call.

1 comment:

Kindra said...

That really sucks! Nothing like bad service to ruin your day...

 

Text