Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 17, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....

We go from being inundated with snow and cold to deluges of rain and cold with clouds hanging so low we can practically touch them.

WHERE IS SUMMER!!!!!!!

  The wet, the dreary, the damp, the dark,the oppressive feeling just gets to me.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd get used to it if I had to.  Maybe.  It would be not be a pretty process if I had to go through it though.  
Here, even if it's cold, the sun usually shines.
I have seriously had it up to my ears and well over with our weather lately.  A long winter is endurable if spring and summer actually arrive.  It is June 17 and I can count on one hand how many days we've been able to wear shorts/capris and the like.  
Oh, and the forecast isn't looking promising for the next week either. 
 
Help!





No comments:

 

Text