Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boot Camp Wrap Up

The chaos and excitement of getting ready for our trip stripped my mind of any thoughts of boot camp during the days before we left. Hence no final results post.
I ended up loosing 2 pounds, and 1 inch each off of my waist and hips. I also felt and still feel really good. All my summer clothes fit fantastically and I was not embarrassed to be seen in a swimsuit. That was my main goal and I achieved it.
With it being summer I'm not going to do anything hard core. It's not like I plan on being a glut and inhaling a bucket of ice cream every day, but to be as strict as I believe I need to be for the next 11 pounds to go isn't realistic right now. Maybe in a couple of weeks after our camping trip, maybe in fall - I don't know. My boot camp made me more aware of what I was putting into my body and I am still quite mindful of what I eat and intend on staying as healthy as possible.
I enjoy exercise and will keep that up as well.

My ultimate goal is a food and exercise lifestyle that I can follow consistently. Strict diets may work but do they last? Often not and I'm not interested in that. Extreme exercise is also hard to keep up. Perhaps attaining regular, healthy day to day habits will be all I need and gradually my weight will drop more, maybe I will want to give it a push yet, or else I'll simply be happy with the way I am.
Quite, frankly, I think I look okay.

1 comment:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I think you nailed it when you said be aware of what you're eating. I've been on a no-fat kick for a few months and have become so conscious of labels.

Isn't it great to enjoy wearing clothes -- because they fit!

Have a wonderful weekend.

 

Text