Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gratitude Friday - Two Days Late

Friday was chaos beyond all chaos so I officially missed Gratitude Friday. I haven't had a moment alone with my computer for a long time so my blogging in general has been somewhat lagging. Things are just overall...crazy. I hope to fill you in and be back to my old self soon.
We spent some very much needed R and R as a family this weekend enjoying each other and the beauty of God's creation. We are incredibly fortunate to live only an hour and half drive from the Rocky Mountains to where we retreated for a brief reprieve from the insanity we call every day life. Even though our escape was short I am incredibly grateful for it and feel a little more capable of facing another week.

1 comment:

kraftykash said...

Im glad that you all got away for awhile. For what its worth, we all get like this alot too. Hang in there. Sometimes you just have to smile! :o)

 

Text