Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scattered


That about explains the state of my life and mind right now and so shall this post be!

  • I am sick and tired of living in disorganization. Everything was 'put away' the first week but now it desperately needs to be arranged in a systematic manner than won't drive me crazy! It's not only the things that are causing my frazzledness (is that even a word?) but my budget is out of control, I have no idea what a menu plan is, my workouts have been non-existent..aaaggh! The list goes on.
  • Trevor and I went to Calgary this past weekend without Sierra! *Gasp* It was a really nice get away to catch up with friends and spend a scandalous amount of money at the mall and then IKEA. (I'm not even exaggerating on the scandalous part, really, we did spend an atrocious number of dollars - but was it fun!)
  • My schedule changed at work and of course that effects EVERYTHING! Mess with my routine and it all goes to heck.
  • We got tickets to see The Tragically Hip in September and the new U2 album is out. I'm stoked about the concert but as for the album...I need to listen to it more first.
  • I'm quite certain Sierra is testing out the waters of being two. I don't like it.
  • Just for fun, some cute pictures of Sierra not acting two.


She seems to think her doll's bed is for sitting it.


Entranced by "Big Comfy Couch" while eating a granola bar.

  • I'm out of the funk I was in a couple of weeks ago, which is very good, but now it is time to get some order back in life! I'm off to tackle some closets now!

No comments:

 

Text