Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fortune

On Saturday I was visiting with my mom and we were discussing my new money making opportunity. I was like "augh, what did I get myself into!" It really is the craziest concept that defies our logic and up-bringing. Doubt naturally creeps in rather quickly with these kinds of things. My friend, who is making oodles of money at it already, helped me with another meeting last night and the more I hear the more it makes sense. It is totally legitimate and it's one of those things that's in the early stages in Canada so it has huge potential. Like anything it's certainly not for everyone but anyone can do it.
It's a very difficult thing for me to mention to people because initially it is something presented to people one knows. When I sold glasses I was way less self conscious selling to strangers than people I knew and this feels similar in that way. Maybe I'm too concerned about what people will think. Yet I don't want people to see me as "out to get them" so I am trying to be cautious. Anyway, that's where I'm at with this thing for now. Feel free to offer your opinion or advice and if anyone wants to really see what I'm doing, let me now. It is a completely no pressure/obligation presentation, information only and if you like what you see great, if not that's fine too. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

 

Text