Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Painting!

It was a lazy Sunday morning, just my boy and I.  Sawyer and I stayed home from church, I am suffering my second cold in as many months.  When Sawyer came to me with a little container of paint in his hands and "asked" me if he could paint I complied.  His sister is usually rather dominating with activities like that so Sawyer doesn't get to express his own creativity as much or often as I believe he would like.  
He had a great time!  
Yes there was a mess created alongside the artwork, but nothing that I couldn't clean up.  Crayola paints are the best; they wash off of and out of practically everything and anything.  I love them!  If it weren't for the ease of cleanup there would be no painting in this house by kids!
 



  


 

Of course a bath was necessary afterwards!

No comments:

 

Text