Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Such is Life



Beautiful.

I think God gives me these so that I quickly forget myself amid the sleepy, grumpy fog I'm in every morning for being awake well before I want to be.
I realize that my life with kids is not any different and definitely not any harder than any other mom but it's been a struggle lately.


It's especially challenging this morning because I've been sick for over a week with no real opportunity to allow my body to heal.  Trevor has also been going through some medical issues lately which has been adding physical and mental stress.
We need sleep.


I know I'm whining.  I'm sorry.
My life really is very good.
I just have moments.


At least they're cute and I wouldn't trade them for the world!



No comments:

 

Text