Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Motivation

Aren't Mondays great for starting anew? There's a whole new week ahead to be filled! I have a new resolve.
Sawyer is six months old today. That was my magic number with Sierra and being ready for a routine and I feel the same with Sawyer. I can't believe we've already reached that milestone with him!



His first try at rice cereal - it is a hit!

Balloons are fun!


My new weight loss target date is October 30. We just received a wedding invitation in the mail for wedding on that date. What a better goal than to be svelte in a sexy dress for a wedding? I'm not going to stress or obsess about it. What I'd ideally like to do is eat super healthy during the week and then relax a bit on the weekends when we usually socialize. I'd also like to consistently work out again. It makes me feel so much better overall when I exercise so I need to do it again. Besides, I bought new workout gear this past weekend which needs to be justified. I'd like to loose 10ish pounds and a wack of inches but again, I'm not going to let it consume me. I'm going to try to let my body just do it's thing while I'll do my best at a healthy realistic lifestyle. I may or may not blog about this little journey, I may just surprise you at the end!

I'd like to do a few other things in my day to day life. Like getting dressed and made-up before Sierra wakes up at 8 so that when we do have to go somewhere it's not as many people to get ready. Especially with Sawyer now on solids, breakfast will take longer. Making my bed every morning. Having the kitchen clean every night before we go to bed(this actually happens most days right now). Planning a weekly supper menu, which I used to always do before I got lazy. I'm tired of being tired and looking at the clock and it being 10:30A.M. and breakfast isn't even cleaned up and we're not dressed. I need to feel a bit more in control of my life, that's it.


No comments:

 

Text