Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 28, 2009

Joyous!

What do a pretty, snowy landscape with the sun shining, wonderful family time, a superbly behaved 2 1/2 year old, great food, awesome gifts, and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ all equal?

A great Christmas!

I managed to eject the grumpiness that was inhabiting my mind and let joy take over residence. There was a lot of conscious put effort into it, which has failed me more often than not lately -but itworked this time. Feeling joy again is so energizing and refreshing.

I desperately hope this mood prevails now, I've about had enough of being cranky and irritable (as have those around me I'm sure!).
"Get over yourself, your pregnant - what's the problem? Deal with it!" I'm sure people were itching to say.
It's not quite as easy as that but ...yeah, I know.

I'm down to under 8 weeks before baby is due and it would be a blessing to be able to enjoy and cherish the time with Sierra and get myself physically and mentally prepared.

Baby is still nameless. Trevor has unlimited vetoes, as he puts it, and has used them on every girl name I have suggested. He also isn't 100% sure of the boys name. Although I think he's close enough on the boy's name that I chose that it will be the name if it's a boy. I've told him he has to come up with suggestions now because I've tried with no success.
Only one person helped me out last time I asked but I'll pose the question again - any suggestions? We tend to like slightly different names but not weird or completely uncommon - but I'm open to anything.

I have a bunch of pictures and other stuff that I am looking forward to sharing with you in the new year - like Sierra's finally finished bedroom (I love it, it's so "girly".) Pictures may have to wait a bit as we re-formatted our computer recently and can't find the camera software. But our basement is in development progress and it won't be long before the office is set up down there to make room for baby so hopefully the software will surface soon.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!




No comments:

 

Text