Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Humbug!

That's been about the state of my mind the last couple of weeks, hence the scarcity of posts. I"ll spare you the whining and scrooging about how I've been feeling because I'm sure it's mostly due to my hormones infecting me. I don't know when I'll be back but probably not until after Christmas. I truly hope that my mood improves so that I can entertain you with more light-hearted and fun posts.
Until then...Have a Very Merry Christmas all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to cheer up! (dont you hate it when people tell you that? it just seems like the nice thing to say though.)

have a merry christmas!

Me said...

Thanks Tammi! You caught me in a good moment so I don't mind - I am actually cheering up more every day.

kraftykash said...

Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! I enjoy your blog....it wouldnt be normal if a person didnt whine or complain. Im the queen of those things. :D

 

Text