Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday "Goods"

1. My sweet Sierra in her Easter dress that her Granny bought for her. I had to bribe her with Smarties so I could do her hair.


2. McDonald's greasiness was lunch, followed by some chocolate mini-eggs for dessert. The epitome of health, I know.
3. A blissful 25 minute nap occupied part of the afternoon.
4. Post grease and nap I went for a 25 minute run on the treadmill while watching 'Young the Restless'. Church, junk food, nap, run, smut - it all evens out in the end, doesn't it?
5. We spent the latter part of the gorgeous afternoon at a family friends' farm. Sierra had a great time hunting for plastic eggs filled with treats with the help of two other little girls.



6. We ate a wonderful ham dinner with 16 of us around the table.
7. My mom and I went for a brisk 45 minute walk this evening. It helped justify supper.
8. I am thrilled to say it is still light at 9 o'clock in the evening! Yay, I love our long spring/summer days.
9. There are still two more days left in this weekend.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

 

Text