Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Frustrating.

The Good:
You know what I discovered two weeks ago?
McDonald's Iced Coffee with Vanilla flavouring.

Mmmmmm!
Perfectly refreshing on a hot summer day.

Aa - and, they are only $1 during the summer.

I may or may not have a new addiction and may or may not be constantly on the hunt for loonies so that I can satisfy my craving.

The Bad:
  My allergies are causing me to want to ban the existence of hay forever.  So what if cows and horses have nothing to eat in winter?  I'm dying here people!  And allergy pills make me feel sluggish and dopey.

The Frustrating:
We leave for vacation in less than three days.  The vacation part is exciting but getting there is stressing me to the max!  It is noon on day one of three to prepare and all I've accomplished is one complete load of laundry.  Not only do I have to pack our entire house up (with kids there is no such thing as packing simply!) but we also have guests from out of town coming for supper and the night tonight, tomorrow is golf, and Thursday evening I work.
(I know, I know, I can hear you all saying:   "Really?  You're all in a snit about not having enoug time time to get ready and yet you still golf!"  But, but, but... I've paid for it and can't miss it. )
On top of that I gots kids during the day that have a way of severely hindering fast, efficient accomplishment of tasks.  I am feeling a wee bit frazzled as I sit and eat lunch while being on the computer so I don't feel guilty about being on the computer.

The Good Part II:
This all being said a mere three hours ago, a lot has happened since then.  My dad took Sierra, Sawyer is napping and I went to town on the state of my house and my laundry.   I've forgotten how much can be accomplished without kids around!  
I think I might make it.


No comments:

 

Text