Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 10, 2012

Beady


Last fall among my not-so-successful first attempt of teaching Sierra about money which involved giving her an "allowance" (she thought she needed to buy a toy during every weekly shopping trip) I found something called 'PixOs micrOs' on clearance.  Tiny micrOs (beads) are poured into a mold, doused with water that magically sticks them together and allowed to dry.  Then they can be decorated into characters.  Sierra absolutely loved it.  I found another kit on sale a month or so after and then nothing.  I checked Amazon and other stores but they were either unavailable or too expensive - until yesterday.
 
Walmart once again had then on super clearance so I bought four.  Sierra has been in her glory and I've been sweeping up micrOs!


 

No comments:

 

Text